Sunday, November 8, 2009

Super Models of the World!

So I decided to do a blog on who I think are the hottest models in the game.


Alek Wek


I dont know what it is about Alek Wek that makes me fall in love with her. I mean of course her skin is def flawless and its soooo dark, which I love. I know it must eat women up to know that this chick walks around with skin that looks like tar with no hair and is still fierce, and can work a garment!

Tyra Banks


Hate her if you want, but I honestly think Tyra is the supermodel of the world! She became a model at a young age in a world full of skinny white chicks. She runs her own empire and continues to expand it. She is the creator of the infamous, America's Next Top Model and the Tyra Show, both of which she has received numerous awards for.

Heidi Klum


Klum Klum Klum, she just took on the last name of her husband, singer-song writer Seal Samuel. At the height of 5'9 she slays the runway and commands all your attention. She gives face like nobodies business, and is one of the hardest working women in the modeling industry!

BAM!

No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'