Friday, November 6, 2009

Beyonce & Gaga-Video Phone


It was reported in an official press release that MTV would exclusively premiere the “Video Phone” music video worldwide on-air and online on Thursday, November 5, 2009. “Video Phone” was to said to premiere in the United States on MTV and MTV.com at 5:30 p.m. EST, however, the video did not air at all on the 5th due to technical difficulties but will premiere sometime in November. Its rumored that Knowles delayed the release, because she wasn't ready to premiere the music video.

WTF BEY!!!... get it together, as soon as the video is out, I'll have it....stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know it's somewhere and I think it's my job to search for it. WTF Beyonce? My girl dropped the ball. I'm highly disappointed.

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'