Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rihanna: Rated R Album Review




Here it is, I kno some of you have been waiting for me to upload this, and to tell you the truth I have had the CD for a couple of weeks and have purposely not listened to the tracks. Avery, why didnt you want to hear Riri? because I was scared. This album had two choices, to either be great-establishing her as some sort of entertainer, or to suck and make her more industry than she already is.

The Verdict...

This album is going to be rememberable for Rihanna's career...heres why: This is who she is as a artist. Anyone that starts off in music usually has to do and sing what the label tells them, and if they sell then a few records down the line they can do what they want to...she has a dark side, and we should have seen this coming with Disturbia.

To me this is nice 1st attempted at letting us know who the real Rihanna is...

Do I like the Album?? I do not, I feel like some songs are on the album for the simple fact of being on the album.

Do I have some songs I lie?? Sure do ...I like Fire Bomb, Russian Roulette, and G4L.

I do not believe that this album was packaged right...more could have been done, but I do believe that her management and PR rushed this thing.

Sidenote: She has a song called "Te Amo" which is Spanish for I Love You... I never understood why American singers named songs in different languages then sing the whole song in english.... people cant speak english as it is.

I am a tad bit disappointed because I feel like her next album will be the real TRUTH.

Rating: 3 1/2 out of 5

No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'