Monday, November 23, 2009

Is Sex Overrated?



Okay so this is something I have wanted to write about for a long time. I feel that sex before marriage or any type of serious relationship is overrated and dumb.

Avery are you saying that I am stupid for having sex before I was married? No! Here is how I came to this conclusion...

I believe that sex is something you have with someone that you are serious about I believe that it is a Spiritual process where you exchange parts of your soul with someone. With that being said, do you want everybody to have a piece of you? >>My Friend told me that it is their way of showing someone that they like them, when I heard that I said "WOWOWOWOW" Cause I thought to myself what else could you give that person? You have just given them the ultimate gift..."You" and whats the point of them getting to know you more? They automatically assume that you give it up to everybody and that your a quick "F$#@"

This is my theory... When someone has feelings for you that they based off of sexual interactions, once the sex is over...so are those feelings until they are horny again. So you're relationship with them is based off of sex pretty much, and you should not expect anything more...gifts, dates, whatever-maybe a box of condoms. There comes a point in your're life when you have to have options and not be ANYONES option...

I say sex is overrated because there is soooo much invested in just ONE sexual interaction with someone...and if you think that you are emotionally able to handle that, then by all means, drop down and get cha eagle on. I just feel that your getting tooo much for something that you think is simple... >>>>>Okay so you have sex for lets say 1 hour, after its over you may start to think okay, I cant wait for that to happen again, I wonder if they like me, I want to be with them...AND for them it could have just been SEX and nothing more.

So I say sex is overrated unless your in a very longterm relationship or married, because you can emotionally,physically,spiritually afford to have sex with your partner...there is NO gamble because YOU have a relationship...

The reason I will wait till marriage. lol

What do you all think?

1 comment:

Toko Masho said...

You are so very wrong.

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'