Sunday, November 22, 2009

A little Shopping In China Town

So this past weekend was my birthday...so my BFF's @La'Nette and @Denise took me lots of places

I was told to be up @ 10:30am sharp! OMG.....where could we be going? New York is such a huge city! So we went to dinner ...

...at the end of our dinner they both asked me if I wanted Coach, LV, Gucci, Prada... and I said Why sure!

So this resulted in hitting the streets of China Town, as we strolled down the street little oriental people walked past us whispering "coach coach coach" or "Rolex, gucci" and I was soooo amazed at this...HA

...How Amazed was I?? I took Pictures! BAM.

One of the china ladies led us into a sunglass hut....WHY AM I HERE? ....

This man pulled out a chirp and said something foreign to me, and someone responded, next thing I know

...A trap door opens, and its heaven....

Here are the pictures lol.... I am going back Tuesday :)

SMH.




No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'