Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Sound Track to my life

So my mom says that everyone has a theme song for life... and I beg to differ, I say that everyone has a sound track for life, and I have decided to share mine with you...with the inclusion of some downloads :)

1. Hezekiah Walker- How much you can bear
This song is special to me, it has been around the majority of my life. No matter what I have been through(I have been through some stuff) I refer back to this song, and for some reason everything is better again because I know God wouldnt put on me more then I can handle :) Download: http://www.zshare.net/audio/6858242261a1b0d1/




2.Beyonce-Smash Into You
The thought of love excites me. This song makes me inspired by love. Her vocals are so strong in this song. Its sorta in a way a ultimate love song...like at the pinnacle of love...marriage stuff lol


3.Whitney Houston- Nothin' But Love
This song is inspirational to me because I love how after everything she has been through, she still has something positive to say to the haters in her life. So for this song I look up to Whitney because I do not think I could do the same thing. She is basically saying "Nothing but Love for aLLLLLLL my haters" Download: http://www.zshare.net/download/6858244477041d3c/

4.Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart
This song is very adult like...she is basically saying, Yeah i loved you and still do...but I am going to try to find a way to make it without you. Its a great song, its like right when you break up with that person and you want to hate them and you cant because you love them. and realize you always will. Very powerful song.








5.Jennifer Hudson- You Pulled Me Through
Her voice is just so freaking powerful! Its one of those inspirational songs where you can look back at your life and see that you have had some very dark moments and you got through it.







6.Mary J. Blige- Stay Down
This is another grown people song lol.. In this song she is speaking about a relationship... one that has lasted a long time. She's basically saying she knows that things happen but she will stay down through thick and thin...and when I listen to it, I cannot help but to think that I want the same thing that MJ is referring to in this song.

7. Destiny's Child- Free
A feel good joint... the lyrics are so true to life. I mean think about it there is no feeling like being free, when your mind is made up and your heart is in the right place. Its just very mellow, I love how their voices blend together.

8. Alicia Keys- Sure Looks Good To Me
I was very surprised by her "As I Am" album, it was sooo different, I was not a fan of hers until this album came out. On this song she basically says that life sucks! but live it up! Learn from it. Download: http://www.zshare.net/audio/685824403e19f78a/


9.Mary Mary- God In Me
I have heard this song at waaayyyyy to many clubs! LMAO You never know what someone has been through and how they get by day to day...and sometimes it is God that keeps people together and grounded. You may think their lucky and stuff cause their famous and blah blah blah, but what you dont know is that they give all honor to God.










10. Beyonce- Satellites
I have noticed they although we have learned that Beyonce is borrrinnng as a person, these ballads she has given us are VERY deep. This song is one of them, I was like wOw when I first heard it. It has a nice soft melody with some very powerful lyrics. Download: [URL=http://www.zshare.net/audio/6858242361a1b0d1/]1-06 Satellites.mp3 - 7.16MB[/URL]









So if you have not noticed by now, I am all about lyrics and how a artist can connect them with their own voice through their own experiences. If you cant tell by now, I love ballads that are sung great, and I like being inspired by love. Let me know what you think

No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'