Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jazmine Sullivan quits music



Sullivan announced over twitter the other day her frustrations of music. "I promised myself when it wasn't fun anymore i wouldn't do it. and here i am. i love u all and appreciate u soooooo much. u have no idea how much u've inspired me and fed my ego," the singer shared. "but the truth is that i have to believe in me whether you all do or not. and thats what i'm lookin for. that belief in myself. me. i love us. thanks for being here for me and riding with me on this journey. let us continue. [sic]," she tweeted over the weekend.

However, Sullivan's tweets were deleted an hour after posting, while her record label has yet to release an official statement.

Singer Jazmine Sullivan's Love Me Back debuted on the chart this week at No. 17. After one week, her new album has sold 55,700 records.

No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'