Monday, January 4, 2010

Songs you ought'a know.


1. Corrine Bailey Rae- I'd Do it All Again

This song will be included in her second studio album "The Sea" which is due to come out in February. I love this song, Corrine has been off the scene for a few years after the death of her husband. I have always been a fan of hers...this song, is very personal of her to share with the world... listen to it and tell me what you think.



2. Sade- Solider of Love

Sade in my opinion is timeless! After a 10 year hiatus she is back! Her album "Solider of Love" is set to debut in February just like Corrine, and is highly anticipated. This song wouldnt be a Sade song if it didnt have anything to do without love. This song says to me- Do what you have to, to have love...its rough, but get threw.


3. Alicia Keys feat. Drake- Unspeakable (Ready)
This song in my opinion is SEXY! Its a track off of Mz.Keys new Album "The Element of Freedom" which came out last month and debuted at number 2 on the Billboard 200. It reminds me a bit of Janet Jackson, when she had the whole "sexy" thing going. Very cute song.

4

No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'