Sunday, October 18, 2009

Album Review: Whitney Houston- I look to you


First and foremost let me tell you all that I LOVE this album. Haters can say what they want, but this album is the business. I mean her voice is a lot raspier than before but whose isnt after you get old?

"I Look to You," the singer's comeback after nearly a decade of ignominy, is a costly renovation overseen by her mentor, Clive Davis, and enacted by the best craftspeople money can buy, including the producers Akon, Stargate and Nate "Danja" Hills and the songwriters Diane Warren and Alicia Keys. It's not unsuccessful: This is a habitable set of songs. But there's a limit to what Houston can accomplish, and operating within limits becomes the album's overriding theme.

Please go check it out.

No comments:

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'