Monday, November 24, 2008

Recover>> XVIIII


So my birthday weekend was last week and I am satisfied with how it went. Also I am in love with Beyonce's CD. I came to the conclusion that it is some things in our lives that people will never understand, no matter how bad we want them to... I also learned that not getting what I want is very mean, especially when it is in my face all the time... Adrienne has black graduation next week, im excited for that. Dwayne had a dark weekend, I hope he get threw it fast cause im not dealing :) I have the best brothers!

1 comment:

BrandNubian said...

u will not put my buisness on the internet, this weekend was dark tho...horrible.

Boomkack

You Boomkack, because your snatched... when some one tells you different you tell them there tacky... then you lean back, and keep it movin'